Dell 1.92TB Read Intensive TLC SAS 12Gbps 512e 2.5inch Hot Plug Solid State Drive
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 1.92TB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 1.92TB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12Gbps.
- Offers up to 1.92TB storage capacity
- Equipped with SAS interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- Powervault Md3200
- Powervault Md3200i
- Powervault Md3220
- Powervault Md3220i
- Powervault Md3260
- Powervault Md3260i
- Powervault Md3400
- Powervault Md3420
- Powervault Md3460
- Powervault Md3600f
- Powervault Md3600i
- Powervault Md3620f
- Powervault Md3620i
- Powervault Md3660f
- Powervault Md3660i
- Powervault Md3800f
- Powervault Md3800i
- Powervault Md3820f
- Powervault Md3820i
- Powervault Md3860f
- Powervault Md3860i
Tested and Verified Tier-1 OEM-Grade Parts
Ensure compatibility with Dell EMC servers, storage and networking.
Ease of Installation
Save time with Dell EMC Upgrades that are shipped as kits with the necessary hardware and firmware.
Secure Supply Chain Focus
Protect system data and integrity with parts sourced from a secure supply chain.
Why choose Dell EMC drive?
Dell EMC drives are robust, built by premium manufacturing processes and rigorously tested for maximum reliability.
We specify and control the manufacture of our drives’ firmware and hardware subcomponents to ensure compatibility and add additional capability to reduce the costs of maintenance.
Dell EMC’s drive reliability frequently is higher than the reliability of other drive suppliers.