Dell 960GB SSD SAS Read Intensive 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Drive
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell™ System with 960GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data. This drive delivers enhanced data transfer speed of up to 12Gbps.
- Offers up to 960GB storage capacity
- Equipped with SAS interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
This product is compatible with the following systems:
- PowerEdge R440
- PowerEdge R640
- PowerEdge R740
- PowerEdge R740XD
- PowerEdge R840
- PowerEdge R940
Tested and Verified Tier-1 OEM-Grade Parts
Ensure compatibility with Dell EMC servers, storage and networking.
Ease of Installation
Save time with Dell EMC Upgrades that are shipped as kits with the necessary hardware and firmware.
Secure Supply Chain Focus
Protect system data and integrity with parts sourced from a secure supply chain.
Why choose Dell EMC drive?
Dell EMC drives are robust, built by premium manufacturing processes and rigorously tested for maximum reliability.
We specify and control the manufacture of our drives’ firmware and hardware subcomponents to ensure compatibility and add additional capability to reduce the costs of maintenance.
Dell EMC’s drive reliability frequently is higher than the reliability of other drive suppliers.